Slow-Release Nitrogen Bionutrition

SloN Plus™

SloN Plus™ is a premium blend of quick and slow-release nitrogen. Approximately 40% is immediately available to the plant, and the other 60% is released over the following weeks with all nitrogen released in 2-3 weeks depending on environmental conditions.

  • Formulation slows the evaporation of the spray for extended absorption
  • Maximizes nitrogen efficiency by applying directly to canopy instead of soil
  • Ideal for complementary nitrogen during periods of peak nitrogen demand

Advanced Slow-Release Nitrogen

Expert formulation slows evaporation of the spray which allows time for the nutrients to be absorbed by the plant over an extended period of time

High Nitrogen Use Efficiency

Amount of nitrogen applied and used by the plant is much higher than soil applications of nitrogen

Key Crops





Learn more about SloN Plus

Product Literature

For the full list of brands available in your country, label information, or the SDS, please contact your local distributor