Promalin® Plant Growth Regulator
- During bloom, it improves fruit shape, making apples elongated or “typy”, a desired quality in several varieties, especially Red Delicious and Gala
- Applied from late boom to 40 days after bloom, Promalin improves fruit size and finish, including russet control
- Used after frost events, Promalin can help set fruit that would otherwise fall off
- In nursery trees, Promalin increases branching
- In pears, Promalin improves fruit set, increasing yields
Improved fruit quality
Consistently improves fruit finish with lower incidence of russeting and cracking.
Increased apple yield by 6% on average and shifted sizing category by one-half to one size.
One product with various uses and benefits for growers.
Learn more about Promalin